Sinister: NEWS MAILING LIST

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 25 20:16:37 GMT 1998

a lot of people have been moaning at me to mail them news when we have
it so they don't have to stress their mailbox too much by being on
sinister.

since it does make sense to have a news only list (you won't be able to
post to it!) that sends you a mail everytime there is news. i've gone
and created one!

ONLY jeepster records, the band and fan club will EVER mail you news
from this source. as such it is guaranteed spam-free.

you can subscribe and unsubscribe via the www ONLY. visit the url below
and follow the obvious links from the main page.

david kitchen - fan club
--

                  belle and sebastian fan club

       mail-outs, IRC chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction, vote,
          records, artwork, news, merchandise, picnics

              http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
   mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net or mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk