Sinister: NEWS MAILING LIST

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Mar 25 20:43:45 GMT 1998

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, David & Katrina wrote:

> a lot of people have been moaning at me to mail them news when we have
> it so they don't have to stress their mailbox too much by being on
> sinister.
>
> since it does make sense to have a news only list (you won't be able to
> post to it!) that sends you a mail everytime there is news. i've gone
> and created one!

For everyone's info - I've just mailed David and asked him to confirm that
the Sinister list will be a member of his list - i.e. that you needn't
subscribe twice, but if you stay here you'll see all the news just as
quickly.

Sending this just to encourage people to wait before subscribing until we
get that confirmed.

Honey xxx