Sinister: ahhh...freaky

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Wed Mar 25 21:07:45 GMT 1998

this is odd...i must have some part of my brain perma engraved to B&S...it
was JUST last night i learn of thid 'Wrong Love'..and my DREAM last night:
I was walking down the street when suddenly i see stuart murdoch selling
hotdogs,even in my dream i'm debating in my head which song i should ask him
about,so i go up to him and ask him to play 'the stars of track of and
field' and he kneels down towards me like i'm some child and talks very
gently "but genevieve,i can't PLAY that here,i'm a hot dog vendor" and i'm
like 'oh,ok' and then he goes on "listen,have you heard Wrong Love?" i start
sobbing "no no,you can only get it on the internet and i i haven't yet and
my computer is mean" he nods understandingly "well when you do i want you to
listen VERY carefully to the last 15 minutes of the song..."
and tehn he told me to go to this room that had a magic plastic couch in
it,the Belle And Sebastian couch,it was magical because you couldn't crawl
under it (i don't know why that makes it magical) and i was going to draw a
little picture(a box) on when i see that Stuart David wrote 'fuck off!' to
me on the couch and i was upset...oh dear...

chugga chugga choo choo
genevieve