Sinister: I didn't know B&S were about hate............

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Thu Mar 26 00:02:55 GMT 1998

The unique and irreplaceable Northy wrote:
>This list stinks
>
>all I have encountered from this list is hate.  It has in fact soured
>my liking of B&S a litte.  You know when you are listening to all
>those lovely lyrics about little people like JANE, stop to consider
>that you are all the perpertrators of such bad feelings towards me.
>
>Just ask members of the Catatonia list.  They think this list stinks
>as well.

I could just write : Oh for fucks sake 'Northy', but instead:

Dear Readers.
I have cunningly subscribed to the Catatonia mailing list and shall lurk there,
undetected, gathering secret information, wearing nothing but a long Mac and
trilby like spies  wear, oh and horse trainers.
I shall be reporting back at regular intervals to inform you of any untoward
attacks on yourselves, and then, comrades, we shall strike when they least
suspect it !
 We shall defend our mailing list, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight them
on
the beaches. We shall fight on the landing  grounds. We shall fight in the
fields, and in the streets, we
shall fight in the hills.  We shall never surrender!
Alternatively we could just challenge them to  a mud wrestling
competition at this years glastonbury perhaps. In the nude.

 Eight  puerile reasons why B&S are better than Catatonia:
None of them are Welsh.

susannah.