Sinister: Ccccccccccccccccccalm down!

Ruth McCurry 100670.3522 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 26 15:33:48 GMT 1998

I'm hope I'm not offending any Scousers with that subject title.

I enjoyed Katrina's impassioned plea. Deep breaths are required all round,
and then we can start again. How about listening to some - hey! - B and S
to calm down? Now that's an idea.

Why is everybody so irritable right now? It could be the weather. I blame
Al Nino. There are just two problems we need to solve.

a. No one should abuse anyone else.

b. If you are abused, made fun of, ignored for a while, don't get so upset.
It's life. It happens. I'm sure Mary Jo, Judy, Lisa, Jane, Jo, and even
lovely Belle get pissed off sometimes. We just have to learn to deal with
it.

Lots of love to each and every one of you

DAVID not-ruth