Sinister: his latest flame

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Thu Mar 26 18:06:05 GMT 1998

Blimey.

It's a world war out there.  Katrina was spot on of course, it was a
very humbling letter.  If I did flame, and OK, I did ... a little, I
think most of us have done at some point, I have now emailed the
victim, and hopefully, although I can't see us becoming lovers, it's
cleared up a bit now.  So that's a happy ending.  In future I pledge
that I will love and cherish each and every one, even if some people
forgot my birthday ...

I'm still waiting for ink polaroids from various Americans who, I
gather, have been meeting.  Laurel, Megan, Ben ... Chris, your play
was great.

So yes, Belle and Sebastian.  I was listening to Modern Rock Song on
the way to work yesterday, and I can't even begin to describe how good
it sounded.  You know, just when you think it can't get any better, it
suddenly does.  Sometimes it's good to go away from them for a little
while and then just play one song, give it your undivided attention,
it's almost as good as the first time.  Try it.

I'm going to Sweden, by the way.  In two weeks.  I'm very excited.  An
Swedes on the list should come to a club called K (at Hannas, I
think), where I will playing records on April 11th (I think).  So come
and say hello.

That's all.

Love Tag xx