Sinister: The heat is On.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 26 18:27:21 GMT 1998

Jeezlaweez..

I cannae believe some of the shit I've just read on the last couple of digests.

Perhaps a method of lessening the tension on the list and a new direction of conversation would be for listees to mail in things that they don't like about themselves rather than slagging others orf.

Certainly attacks on people based purely on nationality are both unnecessary
and unintelligent.

Anyways...

>Jon Wren wrote :

>God, I'm gonna be a trainee teacher in Exeter from October! What do they put
>in the water down there?

We don't have clean running water yet Jon, and yet surprisingly some of the highest water rates in the country.
Electricity and Gas are still someway off in the future.

>Again, that was a joke and in no way meant as an attack upon the
>bumpki..sorry, citizens of the South West of which I have a great affection
>for and will be coming to live with along with all relevant farmyard
>equipment and sheep. Thank you and good night.

You can call us bumpkins...we don't mind my luvver.  Well Alistair might mind, he sounds a bit more intelligent than your average Devonian.  He knows some eight letter words for a start.

Have a wonderful evening all.

Adrian.x.x