Sinister: pulling pud

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Fri Mar 27 00:32:57 GMT 1998

chris leonard wrote about some guy pulling his pud in the public
toilets:

i have a friend who used to work as security at the local j.c. penney's.
now ever since i was a kid i've gone into the restrooms and seen things
scribbled on the walls like "be here at noon on tuesday for a good time"
or "3:00 wednesday equals a blowjob"...you know things like that. but i
never believed them.
until my friend's daily duty became flushing the scribblers out of the
restroom on a daily basis.
apparently, if you arrive in these toilets at special times on certain
days and either stomp your foor twice or clear your throat, you get,
shall we say, a special treat from one of your toilet neighbors.
and my friend has found polaroids, too. people take the pictures and
leave them on the sink for all to see.

so, next time you're in a public toilet, clear that throat, or dance a
little jig on the sticky floor............or don't.

-brad