Sinister: omigod, i've mentioned b&s!!!

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Thu Mar 26 19:32:27 GMT 1998

evenin' spacebots...

i'm still a wee bit confused about what i can and can't write about here,
but i don't think anyone'll get too pissed off with me telling yous about a
wierd (slightly) B&S dream i had this morning...

...i was walking down a pink coloured road and at the side was a wee stall
selling strawberries and old Shakin' Stevens albums. Isobelle was the
person behind the stall and she tried to sell me a copy of 'This Ol' House'
(or something) But before i had time to speak to her and ask her why she
was only wearing her pants and a Throwing Muses t-shirt, Ming the Merciless
(out of Flash Gordon) appeared and started chasing me down the street and
into the Glasgow underground. I couldn't get the ticket machine to work and
was quite scared...

    then my cat (Whisky) jumped on me and woke me up, so i don't know what
would have happened next. Ah well.

hope this didn't stray too much from the path of the righteous and holy
belle and sebastian (insert sarky/comedy type symbol here, i don't know
what they're all supposed to be...)

luv always,
Debbie xxx.