Sinister: calvin you stinkhead

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 26 17:48:39 GMT 1998

ok, my messages are perhaps being censored, as my other one didn't
appear on the last digest....i dont care... *sobs*

HONEY!!!!!

Everybody else told me off for writing about politics and now everyone
else is and have THEY been shouted at? NOOOOOOO!

DOUBLE STANDARDS!

I HATE YOU ALL YOU SHALLOW VEGETABLE SHEEP!

Anyway.

THe Duke mentioned about organising *proper* protests. Well. at the
current moment our college is organising petitions to be sent to County
hall to protest against the Abolition of Free Transport. the last march
was SUCh a failure, we don't know if there wil be an organised demo, but
we will have lots of signatures, we have been writing to everyone.

The problem is the trendy dudes. We should tell them that nasty man who
rules the country is banning Kappa. Lord, i hate people.

NOT all students are apatheitc, some if fact give a very BIG shit. Its
only the priviliged uncaring that don't. We were talking today, I think
that it is RIGHT to challenge "da system", but NOT by never doing
anything and dropping out. What the FUCK does that achieve? NOTHING!

I have a few friends who are planning to drop out of college. I have
nothing to say to them anymore. They consider it "social control". The
only way to get away from society and control is to kill yourself quite
frankly. There are people EVERYWHERE.

And I am also pissed off (hey i'm on a roll) with pretentious people
thining they know EVERYTHING about P!O!P! when they bleedin' well don't
buster. Yes, you LOVE Pop music. So its the most important thing in your
life. It is NOT just another thing to elevate your social standings
with, another thing to make yourself more self-righteous and pretentious
about. POP is inspirational, FUN, beautiful, Sad, you can find ANY
emotion in POP you want.

My point being?

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!