Sinister: the age of pop fans - does it matter?

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 25 19:32:36 GMT 1998

hullo!

oo dear. but yay! there are people *younger* than me on the list! So,
you people who insist on calling me a Young Pup, I'm not the youngest
anymore! ner!

ok, well not physically anyway, i think mentally i am about 3/98
depeding on mood swings.

Someone wrote concerning the suddenly mulit-posting-but-jolly-good-chap
cos he put the B&S session that i missed on line, except i can't get it
cos my browsers knackered and i have no idea how the college will react
to a pooter blaring out B&S tunes....

oh, yeah, someone wrote them about "do they really KNOW hoe special B&S
are?"...well, please mate. i mean i know i'm a whole year (WOO!) older
than jon and bethey, but the ages don't make any difference to how you
feel about a band - you just might get patronised a tad more...hmm...

*i* know B&S are special. i know this because the way they make me feel
is special. i've got involved with a load of stuff that is "special".

i've suddenly got stuck for words and don't know what i mean. i don't
consider B&S the next step on from Boyzone if you mean that.

i've not exactly quite said what i wanted to say, i can't sum up.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!

mmmm......waffles....
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk