Sinister: half-japanese?

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Thu Mar 26 22:45:32 GMT 1998

today i walked home without a coat on. finally, spring..

i was discussing belle and sebastian with someone last night and he told me
that the first time he heard them he thought that stuart sounded like he had
a japanese accent.. the song was "stars of track and field".. i can sort of
understand why he thought this and i was wondering if any of you ever had
that impression..

since everyone is mentioning first shows.. well, uh, my first real concert
was when i was in grade 3. i saw tiffany and the new kids on the block at
canada's wonderland (which is an amusement park with roller coasters and
fake mountains and stuff). i just wanted to see tiffany but i didnt know who
nkotb was. ack. have i revealed too much about myself?

oh.. and...
>and a big, big cheer to jon parker cos he sends cool packages & anyone
>who hasn't seen the century of fakers bookie is missing out on something
>way fab.

i am missing out on something way fab. can someone email me the details
about this? thanks..

lalala, i guess that's it for now
aurevoir!
teri xoxo