Sinister: By Royal Appointment

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 27 12:09:01 GMT 1998

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth version 2, has just driven her Right Royal Roller past my office on Topsham Road, Exeter.  What a nice lady...???

And guess what, she had her sunroof down and was blasting out Belle and Sebastian on her car stereo and she was singing along to Lazy Line Painter Jane and was letting go of the wheel and clapping her hands on the bit where they like, clap their hands, and swerving all over Topsham Road singing.."In the mud on your knees..GOSH !!! Frightful What ?.
And the Duke of Edinburgh pretended he wasn't there and that he was orf presenting some of his awards or something, but really he was lying on the floor with an empty gin bottle singing "I will have some boys tonight" probably.

And I'd like to say look out for me on BBC Spotlight South-West tonight, I'm the one itching my G's, but you don't all live in the South-West of England and the cameras weren't there anyway so I didn't bother going to wave cos she's a cow.

I'll get my coat and take my pills now.

Adrian.