Sinister: 3...6...9 seconds of light

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 27 13:18:23 GMT 1998

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:31:04 -0000
>From: "jon g." <jon.g at xxx.com>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: 3...6...9 seconds of light

Are you sure? I was under the impression that it was supposed to be a
mishearing of "L'apathie de la bourgeoisie" meaning "The apathy of the
middle classes". Anyone else?

                                Mark

Mark Iles,                              Tel: +44 (0113) 2065042
Imperial Cancer Research Fund,          Fax: +44 (0113) 2340183
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory,
Ashley Wing,                            Email: iles at boreas.leeds.icnet.uk
St James's University Hospital,
Beckett Street,