Sinister: Five Fried Fish

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Sat Mar 28 02:10:11 GMT 1998

Just lie back and think of chocalate at easter,
It's only a few weeks away.

----------_--------

Has anyone else on the list ever tried one of those computer programme
things which help you to focus your future by finding out jobs which
suit your personality  and good looks?

There is useually one or two in the school/collage library.

And has anyone else been told that 'sorry but there are are no jobs
suitable to you, but there could be if you changed yourself to suit
cetain things' ?

And two add my two cents into the university debate, I'm 18, and at uni,
I love learning but still never do any work. Could there be a way of the
government taxing people like me who are lazy bastards but still got in
to Univesity? I would probably be a great help to the ecomony.

Five Fried Fish.

Five Fried Fresh Fish.