Sinister: oh beautiful beautiful day

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Mar 27 23:04:08 GMT 1998

Dear All,
Geez you guys make me laugh! It never really seemed like the list took such
a bad turn,but I hope Sinister always has that same feeling,it does...can't
really place it but it is the BEST mailing list I've ever been on,I mean i
don't care...strictly information ot the band is alright you know,but it
doesn't give that special little mmm mmm kick! I specially dislike mailing
lists that are reduced to aruging about old members vs new members...like
'don't have a cow man' you know? THis list is just so funny and sweet and at
least the insults are usually good-humored and funny,aw come on yall just
wanna give each other a big ol smoooch!
I'm happy cos I got my voice back and I got my speech done and oh my,baby
it's HOT out there (well warm  actually) but it's warm the air is so
good..the snow is melting,yes yes YES! Can it be...we can actually wear
shorts soon!

Sarah wrote:
>oh, yeah, someone wrote them about "do they really KNOW hoe special B&S
>are?"...well, please mate. i mean i know i'm a whole year (WOO!) older
>than jon and bethey, but the ages don't make any difference to how you
>feel about a band - you just might get patronised a tad more...hmm...

I remember I joined this 'Mod List' when i was 13...ack,boy were they ever
up their own arses...it got too boring anyways,blah blah my scooter is
better then yours...i just remember i went in there all happy and loving and
ick..
which brings me to Northy.. is that the REAL Northy saying all that? Why is
getting bitter? He used to be such a fun-lovin feller,now he might end  up
with rickets...you know,not get enough sunshine?
I don't wanna hear any 19yearolds and upwards wanting to be 15 again,you
guys ARE still just young thangs anyways yet you get to do things
legally..you get to go to concerts,you don't have to wait out on curb with
the man who talks to the branches (and not in a nice poetic way!)and don't
have to deal with big M.

>Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:45:32 -0500
>From: vlass at xxx.com
>Subject: Sinister: half-japanese?
>
>since everyone is mentioning first shows.. well, uh, my first real concert
>was when i was in grade 3. i saw tiffany and the new kids on the block at
>canada's wonderland (which is an amusement park with roller coasters and
>fake mountains and stuff). i just wanted to see tiffany but i didnt know who
>nkotb was. ack. have i revealed too much about myself?
me too..i'd nevre heard of em and i was never attracted to them either,i
thought soemthign was wrong with me...same with Leo dicaprio..no no...i
don't care what you say,Welsh boys are lurrrrvely,rather be stuck on desert
island with them than leo...i don't hear the japanese accent by the way,i
always hear the scot accent...little bits stronger than others.. "hillary
went to the catholic church" hee hee!!
the first concert i ever saw i was snuck in by a tour manager (he called me
his 'petit bonbon' :)) was Suede (sigh) but i only saw 2 songs before Beardo
threw me out....does that count as first concert?Well actually i saw
classical ones in the park when i was little but i don't remember so it
doesn't count..jsut remember the big lady with the harp...

la la la!!
xoxoxo Genevieve

i don't like kevin bacon but i love kevin spacey