Sinister: ooo do i love you!

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Fri Mar 27 23:53:22 GMT 1998

i have just been able to hear wrong love as my very kind flatmate
downloaded realplayer 5 or whatever
and now its running through my head a very fitting soundtrack to the mopey
kind of afternoon i seem to be having...
especially 'im not what i could be/ i need a true love...'
the weather here in los angeles has been dodgy at best of late = rainy
then sunny nearly every other day and on the rainy days all i want to do
is stay in bed and that is what sort of day it is today its tiring...
ach! listen to me - nothing but complaining...
its just that im feeling rather dreadfully lonesome only i cant be
bothered to talk to anyone...
i dont know what this is all about too many worries about school and then
grad school after that (as i am one who is in school now and not able to
get enough of it really enjoying learning and reading about things and
almost wishing i had been in longer in university that is because ive
still so much to learn and being young i feel dreadfully behind only i
know that i am fairly far ahead for someone of my age that being 19 only
and nearly finished with my junior year)
but im going out dancing tonight and so that promises to possibly
entertaining enough to shake me out of this slump...
does anyone else hear songs that they absolutely love and yet cannot bear
to listen to because the songs make them too sad? and which songs are
these?
sometimes belle and sebastian makes me feel this way... i think that
'wrong love' could be one of them...
my this is long isnt it? i must go away now
take care!
allison