Sinister: A nice little story

Aadaminational Jacobsination aadam at xxx.com
Sat Mar 28 05:48:25 GMT 1998

Hello friends,
I just got a job renovating a landlord's apartment. She owns a large
building and rents many of the other apartments (flats to y'all UKers).
Today while working I heard Yo La Tengo blaring from a neighboring apt.
I thought,"cool, someone with some music sense lives here."
But in Chicago YLT sell 1000 tickets per show, so it wasn't _that_
exciting or anything. I know plenty of YLT fans.
But then I heard _...Sinister_.
Well well well, what're the chances of that?
So of course I had to meet this person and congradulate them on their
musical choices.
It was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and she said she wanted
me right there on the floor right then. So we made mad passionate love,
and by then end of "Judy..." I was back to ripping walls down.
Just kidding :)
He seems like a nice boy. An out-of-work actor [:P]. I didn't have the
opportunity to talk very long (I had to get back to work), but now B&S
have made me another friend.
I'm amazed how this band can bring people together [who fall in love and
get married ;) ].

Toodle-oo
Aadam