Sinister: okay, i'm trying...

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Sat Mar 28 18:31:18 GMT 1998

um, my first ink polaroid:

(ahem)

this is a picture that was taken last night. it's kind of dark but that's
because the flash on my camera isnt working quite right.. anyway, that's me
in the chair with the guitar.. i guess you can tell by the expression on my
face that im in a good mood. obviously i am, it was the first time i could
play guitar outside in 6 months. do you see that bird on the railing? it's a
dove - not a white one - but a dove nonetheless. i named him sebastian.  if
you look closely you can see belle's tail sticking out from the nest that
they built above our porchlight. belle is sebastian's wife and as she warms
up their eggs, he sits on the porch railing and keeps me company. last year
belle and sebastian's eggs fell from the light and cracked on the cement. it
was a very sad sight.. but i think this year they're going to make it.

i hope it wasnt too fuzzy for you...
teri xoxo