Sinister: fella you are ill.....

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 28 22:53:51 GMT 1998

 Chris the Sheep said:

>Struan D:  THIS IS PISH!  PISH I SAY! PISH! PISH! PISH!
                I HATE EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

<Struan's long suffering wife, Wee Eckie comes in.  She is wearing>
<a traditional style Scots bunnet and a ladies kilt>

Wee Eckie:  Och what's all this noise about now Struan?  Everyone can
hear
                   you in the park outside.  Your putting all the boys
off their shagging.

			hehe. i just pished meself....

Megan said:
paul is a wonderful list owner, and a lovely honey and we should all send
him kisses by express mail.  ..............
and of course the list will get bitchy at times, there are over 500 people,
and some are bound to be poopieheads.

have to agree about all those "poopieheads"

love yaz
xx

The best country and Western song title:

"Mama Get The Hammer Out (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)"