Sinister: heh

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Sun Mar 29 22:16:32 BST 1998

I saw something bloody funny today, I was waiting in Marylebone
station in London for my train back to Buckinghamshire, and two
Britrail/Railtrak/whatever officials were escorting this suited
gent out of the station...

Imagine, if you will, Mr Rumbold from 'Are You Being Served?'.
Imagine him shouting his head off about football. You see, today
was the Coca Cola Cup Final at Wembley Stadium...

The Suited Gent was shouting about 'when it comes to this, spending
15 million pounds on a footballer, spending 30 pounds on a replica
shirt, you have to wonder, don't you, what exactly is going on, what
are we doing' etc etc..

Well it made me laugh anyway.

Actually, reading this back it doesn't sound so funny. But he was
really posh.

JJ
xx