Sinister: his voice is like melted butter

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Mar 30 03:23:50 BST 1998

well all you Pastel people,which cd should i get 'sitting pretty' or
'truckfull of trouble' (or something like that...)

You know one of my favourite bits of the Little Prince is when he is talking
about how adults always ask questions about people in numbers.How old your
boyfriend is,how old is friends is,how much money he makes etc etc..they
never ask what his voice sounds like,what games he likes best...

how nice to have spotted a dog on wheels badge on somebody's bag!
Because they are so rare,if i was to see a person walking down the streets i
walk down everyday witha  belle and sebastian t-shirt on,i would have to
restrain myself from hugging them,i would at least have to tell them 'that's
a beautiful shirt!!'
so many lurrvely ink polaroids,this is one of my favourite photographs.it's
simple really...i'm hugging andy and he's hugging me,and it's a picture
where i am smiling,a really big smile that i usually don't do,but i'm so
happy a tiny smile just wouldn't do.And we LOOK happy,and bright, a contrast
to the dirty city alley behind us...andy's pants look sunny and i like the
way my hands are clutching on to his shoulders like i'm about to fall over
but i won't because of him,and my hair was longer then so  it falls over his
hands.

luv n stuff,
genevieve:)