Sinister: his voice is like melted butter

LHig327744 LHig327744 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 30 05:37:16 BST 1998

Hi!
It's Lesley, the badge-spotter again.  You're right i should have said
something to that guy with the B+S badge.  I've only seen someone wearing it
twice, the first was a girl at my friend's band's show at a video/record store
last month.  She had this great red hair and a 40's style (i think)  vintage
dress on, the badge was on her jacket. She was sitting on the floor, and we
were all very quiet, squished in this small space between the rental videos
and the counter.  Every few minutes during the show someone would traipse
across the crowd to return a movie!

Anyway,  the new Pastels CD Illumination is my current favorite, but I'd go
with '"Truckful"

take care,

Lesley

the mair ye greet, the less ye have t'pee.
(my gran)