Sinister: Fun for the Family!

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Mon Mar 30 10:21:22 BST 1998

Good morning,

I have only gone and invented a Belle and Sebastian word game!  Simply
take the letters of the alphabet extend them to Belle and Sebastian list
style words.  Then extend these words into rhyming couplet style lines.
 Got it?  Here's my rather pitiful effort.  As you can tell I really
struggled with some of it, but please remember I'm only a child.  I
trust everyone will now make a special alphabet of their own.

A is for andrew dean, a big fan
      of
B - Belle and sebastian the band
C is the cello that Isobel plays
D is for Stuart D - possible gay?
E is the email through which we exist
F is "for f***s sake":  Keith when he's pished
G is for Geddes, a very shy lad
H is for Honey's rather large nads
I is for Isobel Campbell, a girl
       who loves
J - jesus.  Who's evil clone kills.
K for Katrina, and her pal the waves
L is for looper, a possible gay
M is for Murdoch - your hero and mine
N is for northy, I love that wee swine
O is the oo in oo la la las
P is the P!O!P! life which everyone has
Q Is for Queen doing "Don't Stop me now"
Rip me up Richard, I'm sure you know how
S is for Sarah, who is a wee doll
Tigermilk prices shall rise and not fall
U is the underground found at Hillhead
V is the vixen found in Honey's bed
W is we, cos we rule the pop school
X is for x-rated swearies - not cool
Y are the yeh-yeh girls whose records tag gets
Z is for Zardoz (?), That's my alphabet!

Hmm.  OK, I'm sure you all can do better.

Let It Rock,
Christine