Sinister: Ink Polaroid

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 30 12:22:28 BST 1998

Happy Times ?

Nice to see a Digest void of abuse and full of inky polaroids.

My own effort ?.

This one is of Kate and myself.  You cannot see the top of my head because I am six foot four and because the person who took this particular shot obviously realised that Kate was a bit more pleasing to the eye than myself.  You haven't missed much though...I need a haircut.

The photo makes Kate look about two feet shorter than me.  In fact she's not far short of six foot herself.  I usually sit on that side of the settee and I've kind of broken it which is why Kate has sunk somewhat.

We are all smiles, not because we are both particularly happy but because we have just made light work of two bottles of champagne that we won in a Round Table quiz last night at the rugby club.  If you look carefully to Kates left you can just see the remains of the second bottle on the arm of the settee.  There's just a little more than a glass left there...mmmmmmm that's mine.

The keener-eyed amongst you might have noticed the reflection in the cabinet window behind us. Through the brilliant glare of the flash you can just make out the silhouette of Jane taking the photo.  Jane is Kates housemate. She's very lazy but I am unaware that she paints lines at all.

Adrian.