Sinister: Fun for the Family in Stockholm!

Perfection As A Hipster v3bodnol at xxx.se
Mon Mar 30 13:04:00 BST 1998

Chris Leonard wrote ...

>P is the P!O!P! life which everyone has

Yes, which reminds me of foreigners on holidays in Sweden ... everyone in
the area should visit Mr. Robert "Tag" McTaggert when playing records for
the K Club at Hannas in Stockholm on April, 11 (Saturday).

Having said that, you may also want to visit the I.P.U. Club at Sjo:gra:s in
Stockholm a few days before that on April, 8 (Wednesday) when the turntables
will be handled by Kookenhaken and yours truly offering timeless P!O!P!
classics.

Keeping slightly in touch with the original message, here are only some of
the bands who will be featured ...

A stands for Action!
B stands for Belle And Sebastian
C stands for Creation