Sinister: Alternative Medicine

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 30 14:33:06 BST 1998

	Here's a charming addition:

	Bump, bump, bump goes the head of a bear,
	A little boy stands at the head of the stair;
	There's blood on the carpet and fur on the mat:
	Christopher Robin's axe-murdered the cat.

                              ByeBye,
                                           Liz
(edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)

Love without hope, as when the young bird-catcher
Swept off his tall hat to the squire's own daughter,
So let the imprisoned larks escape and fly
Singing about her head, as she rode by.

                                                         Robert Graves