Sinister: living it

Bramleys bramly at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 30 17:01:44 BST 1998

has anyone ever felt like they are in a belle and sebastian song?  this has only ever happened to me a few times and it is the most marvellous feeling.

it usually happens at school when i feel like, on occasion, a social reject with many problems.  but the last time was actually with jon last friday after school.  we were in the botanical gardens and i was in my school uniform which seemed to just fit.  it was all sunny and pretty and we were on a slapper walk, spotting all the local school slappers, and i felt removed from them, which was nice.  i could even ger an ink polaroid out of that.

has anyone else?

bethey