Sinister: All I wanted was to sing the saddest song...

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Mon Mar 30 18:35:40 BST 1998

since we're all sharing our moments together i am moved to chime in

songs which reduce this street carnival strong man to tears include REM's
the Wrong Child (back when they could write them), Lennon's My Mummy's
Dead, and embarrassingly enough that song off Les Miserables where Jean
Valjean's dying and all these dead french folks show up and sing SING
DAMMIT!!  boo-hoo-hoo.

and Belle-bot, Sebastatron relatedly:

walked into Other Music in fair NYC and not only saw the legendary
set-list mentioned in previous postings, but also heard...  Electronic
Rennaissance!  You bet the ears lit up and I rushed to the counter asking
if they had the lp...  but all for nowt as it was a very nice dubbed
cassette (no doubt provided by Amanda Bergman...).  Still nice to hear it.

francisco