Sinister: The Man With The Horn

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Mon Mar 30 21:28:01 BST 1998

something that i hope a few of you will be interested in;
karelia is a band that features Mick Cooke, we saw them in london and
thought they were really good. lead singer has beck charecteristics and
a great stage presence. it's worth seeing them if you can make it to
king tut's in glasgow.

anyway, the attached forwarded mail should let you know why i've told
you the above.

david