Sinister: crash crash crash

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Mar 31 03:46:31 BST 1998

>Z is for Zardoz (?), That's my alphabet!

...i just saw this movie yesterday...

it is terrible..the system they've got me..at the vending machine,i was
going to buy the delish peanut m & m's but they weren't there,fine i won't
agint anything then ACK,i can feel this commerical working on me,you know
the one with the boy eating the peanut butte cup and teh lunch lady splats
choco syrup on her face,suddenly i picture this boy eating the peanut butter
cup and I HAD TO HAVE SOME...

my friend ordered Arab Strap after I told her about them,she read the lyrics
and she pictures the singer as a sexy boy named Dartaniun,but he isn't is he?

the dream was right,stuart murdoch as hotdog boy was warnig me to hear wrong
love while i still had the chance..ohhh.

my b&s listening is rudely interrupted on the buss when annoying boy keep
taking earphone out of my ear and pressing stop...but lunch hour was
BEAUTIFUL,oh my,it was summer weather..i had to go do this comphresnion crap
but i just couldn't,we swung on the swings instead,the warm dusty wind
rushing past you!..oh it is cruel to be in school on days like that..then it
suddenly switch to foggy foggy and my poor DoDo Head (cat) ran under the
table as the lightning crashed,his hear almost leaping out of his chest it
was PURPLE lightning..wow....

i copied down a whole bunch of books you guys recommened and i will be
checking them out soon,bot i don't know that much compared to you,i used ot
think i was kinda  cos in grade 3 everyone was reading babysitter club and i
was already on to the christopher pike..now yall gotta say soem movies to rent!

meow,
genevieve

'oh god
what fun