Sinister: remember the times

Henry bexy7 at xxx.net
Tue Mar 31 07:19:42 BST 1998

hi everyone!

i'm new, and being that this is my first time posting- i must stress
that i love B&S- but i'm sure you all understand where i'm coming from.

anyways- as for songs that i love, yet are unbearable to listen to, i
would have to say adorable's "a to fade in" and "breathless" definitely
leave me sobbing after each listen-

"my second grade poetry, just is not enough to describe you.... i'm
scrambling round on the floor, looking for some fresh metaphor, of the
words to describe this- just do not exist"

In fact that whole album brings back a very strange time of my life-
endless memories.

bye for now,
rebeccajean