Sinister: who knew?

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Tue Mar 31 08:50:21 BST 1998

Here I am. And I can't believe that this is only my second post to the
Sinister list. I'm so *very* vocal on all the other lists I'm on. In
time I'm sure I'll pipe up more, and then you'll all want to beat me
senseless to shut me up:)

First off, I'd like to say hello to Chris in Australia who knows the
oh-so-fab Michelle who I'm always chatting with on #weezer on IRC. Small
world, eh?

And secondly, I went to the Virgin megastore on saturday night while I
was killing time before our movie started and I saw that they had about
4 copies of "Dog on Wheels" and about nine copies of "3..6..9.."
I was very excited, but didn't have enough cash on me:( So I came back
the next day because a friend of mine and his band were performing at
the store.
I checked in the "B" section again and only found about 3 copies of "Dog
on wheels" and "3...6...9.." was NOWHERE to be found. In a 24 hour
span..that's a whole lot of sales, I must say! I was impressed. So I
snatched up a copy of DOW and had to settle.
I also noted about 5 vinyl copies of the "3..6..9.." 12" and 2 or 3
copies of it on 7". Is this rare? or what? I was just wondering.

So now all i need to do is get out and find LLPJ and another copy of 369
and I'll be set. But, ohhh to have a copy of Tigermilk.

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"You're a handsome devil. What's your name?"