Sinister: Fun for the Family!

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Tue Mar 31 09:49:13 BST 1998

I think I do remember two young whippersnappers cross-legged on the
floor at the Sunday matinee.  Which is confusing me, because I can't
dispel the nagging feeling that jon.g and bethey are too perfect to be
real.  Have you looked at their descriptions of one another on their
webpages?  If only I was that cool when I was 15.  If only I were that
cool now.  Why am I so obsessed with youth?

I have some questions I've decided to throw open to the floor.

What is that song 'Arab Strap' that B&S did in Manchester? Is it a
(d'oh) Arab Strap cover? Only it sounded nothing like them - there was
proper singing and everything.

Did the name Belle and Sebastian come before or after Isobel joined?

Are Belle and Sebastian still not snogging?

nick.d