Sinister: i'll go and play with words and pictures...

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Mar 31 10:41:24 BST 1998

Strangely enough my mother prevented me from watching Dungeons And
Dragons on the grounds that it was evil.  You see the large fellow with
the horn (no not keith/mick) was clearly the devil.  Along with Dungeons
and Dragons, Chocky (sp.?)  was off grounds.  This was about some
invisible entity who whispered scary things into the ears of young
children.  Obviously the invisible entity was a demon, so mother said
no.  But she did let me stay up to watch "The Young Ones".   Pigeon
Street had rather annoying electronic toms to represent the coo of a
pigeon, if I recall.

As far as songs that make me cry -  I am a bit of an emotional type and
can often be found weeping at the injustices of this world.  So needless
to say, many a song brings a tear to my emerald eyes.  A few spring
immediately to mind.......

"Feed the Birds" by Mary Poppins
"Hello Young Lovers" by "I" from "The King And I"
"My Grandfathers Clock" by my mum

Hmm.  I read somewhere of the magical powers of lavender oil, so I
dabbed a little on my forehead before leaving for work.  Unfortunately
it is rather potent stuff and my incredibly laddish workmates have given
me the rather clever nickname "Lavender Gay Boy".  Ho Ho Ho.  How I love
the world of international fund management.

Fond Regards,
Lavender Gay Boy