Sinister: Alphabet

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 31 12:38:23 BST 1998

Alphabet gametypegubbins.

A is for Adrian an obvious start,
B is the Belle that is dear to our hearts.
C is Cloud-Cuckoo, the land that I'm from,
D is for David, the Bluesoda one.
E is for Evans, his talents are clear (?)
F is for Fitchett - the Duke, he still here ?
G is for Goooooners, the title is theirs,
H is for Honey who thinks no-one cares.
I is for Iceland or Beejam by right.
J is for John Jackson who posts nothing but shite ;)))
K is for Kate who's just failed her test..again :(
L is so obvious, Lazy Line Painter Jane.
M is for Murdoch, the boys just a dear,
N is for No-one, who cares if he's queer.
O's for opinion, best kept off of Sinister,
P is Peter Miller, Labours Cottaging Minister.
Q is for Queer, the ongoing debate,
R is for Rod, who's website is great (apparently).
S is for Stuart and for Sarah the Stude,
T is Tag and for Toilets..How rude ?
U is for underwear, we're all keen to show,
V is for vixen, that Fox in the Snow.
W is for Watson, that turtlenecked gem,
X is for Xenophobes, we can do without them.
Y is for youngsters like Jon and Bethey
Z is the letter that makes these things messy.

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen....errrrrrthankyouverymuch.