Sinister: susan the plans they made...

Cairns ics6jdc at xxx.UK
Tue Mar 31 17:10:37 BST 1998

Francisco suggested

>and how about films that never fail to bring tears to our
>sensitive eyes (cos we're all closet tear-jerks)? I remember just
>non-stop bawling during Babe, that talking pig film.

Bless. But I can empathise. I bawled all the way through James
Taylor singing 'Fire and Rain' at the end of Running On Empty, AND at
the end of Heavenly Creatures, which people really should see before
they jump to nasty conclusions about the curvaceous Kate Winslet.
And after Empire of the Sun, too, where the boy on the bike can't
find his parents. Sob.

Anybody out there fancy starting a 'Good Will Hunting is tres tres
overrated (but has a top soundtrack)' thread?

Joseph
xxx