Sinister: Fun for the Family!

Katrina House jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Tue Mar 31 15:45:32 BST 1998

Nick Dastoor wrote:

> What is that song 'Arab Strap' that B&S did in Manchester? Is it a
> (d'oh) Arab Strap cover? Only it sounded nothing like them - there was
> proper singing and everything.

"The Boy With the Arab Strap" i think is what it's called ... don't know
what the inspiration behind it is though ...

> Did the name Belle and Sebastian come before or after Isobel joined?

as far as i know, before she joined

> Are Belle and Sebastian still not snogging?

hmmm, you'll have to ask them that

maybe i'll have something interesting to say later ...

bye,
Katrina.

          jeepster recordings ltd. - jeepster.uk at virgin.net
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn
               ph - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600