Sinister: Sad Songs

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Tue Mar 31 16:43:01 BST 1998

Liz the lovely spouted:

	Lets go for a nice conventional one to begin with: Something
Changed by Pulp.  Possibly the least cynical and ironic song Jarvis
Cocker has ever written.  And it's very lovely indeed.

oh!  i think this is a great, great song ... esp the part that goes "when
we woke up that morning, we had no way of knowing, that in a matter of
hours we'd change the way were going ... where would i be now if we never
met?"  i used to ache so much my ribs would heave.

take care all, be happy, be full of life & energy,
-thaian
(wee chi chi)
xxxxxxxx