Sinister: something un-asked (he hopes)

Euan Leitch euan.leitch at xxx.net
Tue Mar 31 18:43:22 BST 1998

i couldn't agree more with what mr nick says about jon & bethey.  i went
to your website yesterday and i'm still reeling from how lovely you both
are.  if wee-ness is the key, i want to be mike tv.

sad songs (is by e john!) - every time i hear the first tap of the
taambourine in *you made me forget my dreams* a tear wells in my eye,
but they recently spilled over listening to *tracy* by mogwai.  i was on
the train home to edinburgh from london and i was listening to it as i
crossed the border and it was the first spring dusk i had noticed.  it
all seemed to overcome me.
i always cry at the fiddler on the roof, film&music but that might be
because my dad always cried at it, and he never cried.  i recently
started to bubble telling some stangers about the end of manon des
scource.  and just the thought of dr zhivago floods me.

the un-asked b&s q?  where did they record the children at the start of
iyfs, and who is the wee boy shouting *c'moan* that i could listen to on
a loop for eternity?

the list has become worth escaping to again.  huzzah.

uan