Sinister: Fun for the Family!

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Tue Mar 31 19:15:12 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Watson <keith at xxx.uk>
To: jon g. <jon.g at btinternet.com>
Cc: Katrina House <jeepster.uk at virgin.net>
Date: 31 March 1998 16:43
Subject: Re: Sinister: Fun for the Family!

>>> Anyway, while we were getting our tickets, the girl on the front of Dog
>On
>>> Wheels was standing at the desk.  I got really excited about this, but I
>>> don't think bethey was so thrilled.  Anyway, it looked like Katrina
might
>>> look (in my mind).  Am I getting really sad now?  I have to visualise
>>> everyone that I see.  Anyway, that could be what Katrina looks like.
>>
>>Ummm, i don't remember Jo (coverstar of Dog On Wheels and Tigermilk)
>>being at the gig, let alone being on the front desk, but i was on the
>>door for a bit handing out ice-creams, so it must have been me ... sorry
>>if i didn't say hello ... :)  I've only ever met Jo once (brief
>>encounter on the Central Line) but i spose people could say we look kind
>>of similar ... my hair is dyed and i've got a smaller nose though!
>

>Haha, big Tigermilk Katrina mix up escapade, you didn't get your clothes
off
>for Tigermilk now did you Katrina!
>
>That's actually quite remarkable Jon that you imagined Katrina to be
exactly
>the way she is - most people get completely wrong impressions about what
>people are going to look like before they see their picture/meet them.

Well, Katrina seems quite efficient, so she'd have short hair, for a start.
I don't know what else.

It doesn't always work out that well.  For me, people called Keith always
have moustaches.  Do you?

Katrina - were you wearing a dress - it might have been purple.  Anyway,
bethey didn't think it was Jo.  And don't worry if you didn't say hello -
you can next time (I'm really excited that everyone is going to know who we
are - unless loads of kids get into B&S, of course).

This email is going to be a nightmare to send - the spellchecker always
wants to change Katrina to Quatrain for some funny reason.

Katrina (House) also wrote:
>> Anyway, just in case you were wondering, there is another 15 year old on
the
>> list.  Her name is Katrina also - alkl6163 at emirates.net.ae .
>aaarrghhh!  quick, someone come up with an alias for one of us, please!!

She was the one I was talking about when I said that you were too important
to have two Katrinas.  Her name could be Lulu or Katie or something of that
nature.  I haven't heard from her in ages, actually.  Katie-dear, if you're
there, drop me a line!
I don't think Rod's idea of having Sp~c# G$rl names would really work
(you'll notice I didn't swear like Rod did).  It would be depressing to be
reminded of the real world with that lot in.

I'm also quite touched with this: