Sinister:------

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Tue Mar 31 20:18:57 BST 1998

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Bramleys wrote:

> >If only I'm was that cool when I wa 15
>
> I for one am not cool.  I laugh like a demented hamster and my ambition
> in life is to marry Michael Parkinson.

Bad news... he's married to Rusty Lee.

> neither is jon g.

What...? Jon G wants to marry Michael Parkinson too?

Anyhoo... reason for e-mail... please can you switch off the HTML posting
option in your e-mail package?  It really screws things up for old-style
geeks like me who don't use whizzy software to read our e-mail (which is
quite a lot of us on this list!)

Cheers,

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |