Sinister: sad songs...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 31 18:26:47 BST 1998

Hiyee!

gotta chime in here, her are somgs that make me cry....

REM - Everybody Hurts/Nightswimming

Manics - 4st7lbs - but not nice crying fucking HORRIBLY beautiful, blah.

(film - the bit where she takes the last pill in Drop Dead Fred and he
nearly died.... :((((((((( )

my gosh! i've just remeberd. I cried to this song once...and FUCK i
can't remeber the title!

An early pulp song though, it goes "chalk lines round your little
hands"...and that line just made me cry as i imagined a mother crying as
her daughter was victim of a hit and run... :((((

And....YES, all groan....Radiohead - Creep. Cos it was on a compilation
tape the time i went on holiday with my mother and her family for the
past 4yrs or so, sitting in the back of a car, while her lot discussed
furniture and friends....."what the hell am i dong here? i don't belong
here" seemed so apt.

i want a belle and sebastian friend that i could watch sunsets with.
anyone. a friend in itself would be nice, heehee.....

we were sat outside in the sun today playing Mr Shithead, the version
when you get 3 cards, ra! i won two when we wer otside, and when we went
inside in F, i got trounced. go figger. everybody got to point at me and
shout SHITHEAD, oh i felt so cool in front of all the trendy dudes, they
hate us even more now! good. twats.

"I'm not a trendy asshole i do what i want..."

and lets see which Sinister dudes can NAME the song and artist from
which that quote came.... GO ON I DARE YOU!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

"I try to make everyones day a little more surreal"
                ***Calvin!****

                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk

                        *    FEATHER BOAS & NAPALM ZINE *
                        *       C'MON! PUNCH THE AIR!   *