Sinister: some words to read (or not)

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Tue Mar 31 20:26:23 BST 1998

Message text written by "jon g."
>Dungeons & Dragons was just scary.  Nothing else.<

No, no, no....the plasticine raisin animated thing was, though (can't
remember what it was called just now). I was very scared of that when i was
wee. still don't like raisins. they're all icky and must be sad cos they
used to be grapes but now they're all shriveled up and embarrased...

I was in glasgow the other day and i saw a boy walking along Byres road
wearing a B&S. i should have spoken to him. i've never seen embdy else with
a B&S t-shirt on, dunno why, seen as some have been selling in Fopp in
Edinburgh for a while now. I went into Echo with it's wall-to-wall
ceiling-to-floor cds with my friend Kenneth and he just went "Wow! Wow!
Wow! Please can we stay here for everandeverandeverandeverandever...lets
built a house under the counter and never ever leave!" (and he doesn't even
have a cd player, anyway...) Boys, eh?

Oh, and Rod; All Saints are better than the Spice Girls. Especially the
Blattgirl. Yum. Looks quite similar to girl on a Channel 5 soap, though.

I've already done (some) of my sad songs, so my favourite
jump-up-and-down-and-be-sick ones at the moment are; 'Velocity Girl' by
Primal Scream (it IS me, 'cept for the spike bit); anything by Kenickie,
coz they're sooo ace; 'Glostarz' by Urusei Yatsura; and lots and lots of
other spangly tunes, though i still always prefer the sad ones.

Film Quote of the day; "if i ever start refering to these as the best days
of my life, remind me to kill myself" This is in my school yearbook
profile, where it also says i am "intense and glittery". Hmmmmm.

love and spangles,
Debbie xxx.