Sinister: Calvin, Hobbes and Pulp

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Tue Mar 31 21:16:35 BST 1998

Message text written by Sarah
>An early pulp song though, it goes "chalk lines round your little
hands"...and that line just made me cry as i imagined a mother crying as
her daughter was victim of a hit and run... :((((
<

i remember that one. it was called 'Little Girl (with blue eyes)' and some
of it was quite rude, i think. In a Pulp song? Never... It was of their
first album, 'It', and they did it on the white room a few years ago too.
God, i'm a mind of useless information...

i bought the new Pulp album today and its very classy. i also got a lovely
Calvin & Hobbes t-shirt too. I know yous all aren't interested in my
purchases, but i mention this only because Sarah likes C&H too. Yay! A guy
at my school likes them too, and he was being daft and going on about him
starting a new religion which would have the same sort of rules as
Calvinball (you'll only know these if you've read the comic strips) He was
going to call this religion (yes, you guessed it), Calvinism. And he wasn't
trying to be funny or anything. Just dim. So i pointed out the obvious and
know its called Hobbesism (which looks v. strange when written). Just
thought you should know.

"it's not summer if your tongue isn't purple!"--- Calvin!

it's a magical world...,
Debbie xxx.