Sinister: More in-jokes about parties in Trousers.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 8 23:40:30 GMT 1998

> > > anyone out there read alan warner's novel _morvern callar_?

 he's got a new
> one out though, hasn't he? supposed to be good.

 Indeed. It's called "The Sopranos," is out now in trade paperback
(which is sort of half way between a paperback and a hardback) for nine
pounds ninety nine and I'm about three pages in. So far it seems to be
far closer to 'Morvern Callar' than 'These Demented Lands' in fact most
of the characters I've met so far seem to be pretty similar to Morvern's
best mate (whose name escapes me). It's set in the same wee Shetland
village as 'Morvern' and dodgy pub/club The Mantrap is in it again!

 A thumping powerhouse, rollercoaster of a read. (Ahem)

 Stay young, stay foolish, stay beautiful,Roryxxx

P.S. Anyone like Haruki Murakami?