Sinister: Recycling Credits 1997/98

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri May 1 12:08:50 BST 1998

Andrew wrote :

>According to a book of babies names (the first is a bit obvious!):

Does this mean we are all going to be Aunties and Uncles to a young Belle or Sebastian ????

Or has your infectious boredom just left you resigned to reading any olde cack ?

Bugger ! I think I've caught this boredom lark....

Old mother Hubbard,
Pissed In her cupboard,
She was bladdered and needed the loo.

Not one for perfection,
She laughed on reflection,
"It's a good job I didn't need a poo".

Hooorahh !!! Don't clap, just throw money !!!

Ho Hum Adribum.
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa