Sinister: Recycling Credits 1997/98

Andrewnic Andrewnic at xxx.com
Fri May 1 13:47:48 BST 1998

In a message dated 01/05/1998 11:22:57 GMT, you write:

<< Does this mean we are all going to be Aunties and Uncles to a young Belle
or Sebastian ???? >>

Christ, I hope not. Mind you, I was severely bouzed up last night. I didn't
know where I was, or who anyone was. Although the sperm count is probably so
low it wouldn't have an effect. And on top of that, the ones that are left
pobably couldn't be arsed swimming anywhere, anyhoo.

<< Or has your infectious boredom just left you resigned to reading any olde
cack ? >>

Aye, that too.

<< Bugger ! I think I've caught this boredom lark.... >>

It's highly contagious. Contageous. Contayjuss. Infeckshuss. You get it dead
easy, like.

<< Old mother Hubbard,
 Pissed In her cupboard,
 She was bladdered and needed the loo.

 Not one for perfection,
 She laughed on reflection,
 "It's a good job I didn't need a poo". >>

Genius. Move over Maya Angelou.

Andy (Not a father. Honest. Wasn't me. Didn't do it. CSA? Never heard of 'em.)
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa