Sinister: Happy Birthday

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Fri May 1 13:59:10 BST 1998

I think todays the day to wish listee-and-one-time-poll-correspondent
Nick Dastoor a happy birthday (apologies Nick if I'm wrong). Arabest!

Songs you shouldn't like....."As long as you love me" by the Backside
Boys - I can't explain it.

Hope the Social is a barnstorming success - I can't come this week but I
promise to come next time.

Looking forward to the picnic, I shall spend the weekend baking biscuits
and waxing my frisbee. And praying for better weather - it's grim and
cold at the mo. I'm comming and I don't know anyone - come and be my
friend....

kisses
John
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa