Sinister: Tigermilk + famous people!

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Fri May 1 14:45:35 BST 1998

	Ha!  I'm as smug as a very smug thing today.  And do you want to
know why, children?  Well I'm going to tell you anyway:
	I went over to the hellhole that is Gravesend last night to view the
multimedia (please excuse the entirely innacurate hyperbole) extravaganza
that is Lee & Herring on tour.  People outside the UK will not know of this
fine comedic duo, but rest assured it was quite funny.
	Anyway, afterwards I presented Mr. Stewart Lee (who is also a
part-time music journalist and a man of good musical taste) with a tape copy
of Tigermilk.  He was very very happy, and told me that he once heard it
playing in a shop, but that they refused to sell it to him.  And I walked
off into the night giggling with my friend.  Hurrah!  Altruism is a fine
thing.

                  Bye,
                          Liz.

***********************
silence

.is
looking

bird: the

turn
ing; edge, of
life

(inquiry before snow

          e.e.cummings
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa